Come Create, Learn and Play from the comfort of your living room!
All VirtualCLAP classes are modelled heavily on my studio classes. These are Parent/Child interactive classes; there’s no reason kids should have all the fun! Please have ready a box, pot or drum, scarves and a ball. I will also send details via email about what instrument we focus on each week.
- January 5, 2021 – Elvis Lives Part 1
- January 12, 2021 – Elvis Lives Part 2
- January 19, 2021 – Jazz It Up Part 1
- January 26, 2021 – Jazz It Up Part 2
- February 2, 2021 – All You Need Is Love Part 1
- February 9, 2021 – All You Need Is Love Part 2
- February 16, 2021- Soul Train Part 1
- February 23, 2021- Soul Train Part 2
Junior: parents and babies approximately 4 months to 30 months old. (Please note – these are only general guidelines. Please contact me if you have questions.) TIME: 9:15 – 9:45AM
Senior : parents and preschoolers approximately 2.5 years to 5 years old. Once your preschooler is following 3 part directions (ie: Go to the closet, get your shoes and put them on) and using sentences of 5 more words. (Please note – these are only general guidelines. If your child is nonverbal, or just taking their time talking that doesn’t necessarily mean they aren’t ready for the senior level. Please contact me if you have questions.) TIME: 10:00 – 10:45AM
Classes are held on the Zoom Platform.