VirtualCLAP Monthly Membership (4 classes)
$30.60 – $36.00 plus HST
**NOW OFFERING VIRTUALCLAP ON SATURDAYS THROUGHOUT FEBRUARY AND MARCH!**
- January 26, 2021 – Jazz It Up Part 2
- February 2 and 6, 2021 – All You Need Is Love Part 1
- February 9 and 13, 2021 – All You Need Is Love Part 2
- February 16 and 20, 2021 – Soul Train Part 1
- February 23 and 27, 2021 – Soul Train Part 2
Early Spring 2021
- March 2 and 6, 2021 – British Invasion Part 1
- March 9 and 13, 2021 – British Invasion Part 2
- March 16 and 20, 2021 – Irish Cream Part 1
- March 23 and 27, 2021 – Irish Cream Part 2
- March 30 and April 3, 2021 – SKIP WEEK (Easter)
- April 6, 2021 – Scottish Mint (National Tartan Day)
- April 13, 2021 – Swedish Meatballs (Swedish Folk music and ABBA!!!)
- April 20, 2021 – Disco Fever (All Disco – All the time!)
- April 27, 2021 – Flower Power (Music from the Hippy Era)
Classes are held on the Zoom Platform, and the Zoom link is emailed the day before class each week.
Join us for a whole month and save 10%!!
Junior: parents and babies approximately 4 months to 30 months old. (Please note – these are only general guidelines. Please contact me if you have questions.) TIME: 9:15 – 9:45AM
Senior : parents and preschoolers approximately 2.5 years to 5 years old. Once your preschooler is following 3 part directions (ie: Go to the closet, get your shoes and put them on) and using sentences of 5 more words. (Please note – these are only general guidelines. If your child is nonverbal, or just taking their time talking that doesn’t necessarily mean they aren’t ready for level 3. Please contact me if you have questions.) TIME: 10:00 – 10:45AM
ONGOING SESSION: If you request a refund before the 1st day of in-studio classes, you will be refunded the total you paid less a $15 banking fee.
Refund requests after the 1st day of classes are handled on a case by case basis for extenuating circumstances only, and are subject to a $50 administration fee.
Please be aware that refunds cannot be offered for classes that have begun that are postponed due to Covid 19 or any other public health emergency. Your session, should it need to be postponed, will continue where it left off when it is safe to do so.
Virtual classes, OpenCLAP classes and CLAP in the Park are not eligible for refunds. Rescheduling may be possible depending on availability.